The operator of the e-shop Barbara Strnadová on the website www.vescovi.cz IČO 72139234, registered office Újezd 434/32, Prague 1 processes the personal data provided by the Buyer for the purpose of fulfilling and additional confirmation of the Terms and Conditions, for the purpose of processing the electronic order, realization of the delivery, settlement of payments and necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by special legislation.
1. The administrator of personal data pursuant to Section 5 (o) of Act No. 18/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") is Barbara Strnadová, ID No. 72139234, with registered office at Újezd 434/32, Prague 1 (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator");
2. The Administrator's contact details are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +420 603 887 232
3. Personal data means all information identifying a natural or legal person.
Sources of personal data processed
1. the Controller processes personal data provided to it with the consent of the Buyer and obtained by the Controller on the basis of the performance of the Purchase Agreement and the processing of the electronic order in the online shop www.vescovi.cz.;
2. the Controller processes only the identification and contact data of the Buyer necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement;
3. the Controller processes personal data for the purpose of delivery, settlement of payments and for the necessary communication between the contracting parties for the period required by specific legislation. The personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The controller processes the personal data of the buyer for the following reasons:
1. For the purpose of registration on the website www.vescovi.cz pursuant to Section 13(1)(a) of Act No. 18/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data;
2. For the purpose of processing the buyer's electronic order (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. For the purpose of fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Controller;
4. The provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the performance of the purchase contract. Without the provision of personal data, the contract cannot be concluded.
Retention period of personal data
1. The Controller shall retain personal data for the period necessary for the performance of the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Buyer and the Controller and for 3 years after the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. After the expiry of the retention period, the Controller is obliged to delete the data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
The third party that receives the Buyer's personal data are the Controller's subcontractors. The services of these subcontractors are necessarily related to the successful performance of the purchase contract and the electronic order between the Controller and the Purchaser.
The Administrator's subcontractors are:
- Webnode AG (e-shop system);
- Czech Post, s.p. (delivery service);
- Google Analytics (website analysis);
Under the terms of the Act, the Buyer has the right to:
1. To access his personal data;
2. To correct personal data;
3. To erasure of personal data; 2;
4. To object to processing;
5. To data portability;
6. To withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or electronically at the following e-mail address: email@example.com;
7. File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if he/she believes that his/her right to personal data protection has been violated.
Security of personal data
1. the Controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures necessary to secure the personal data of the Purchaser;
2. the Controller has taken technical measures to secure the data storage of the personal data, in particular the security of access to the computer by password, the use of antivirus software and regular maintenance of computers.
1. By submitting an electronic order on the website www.vescovi.cz, the purchaser confirms that he/she has been informed of the terms and conditions of the protection of personal data and that he/she accepts them in their entirety;
2. The buyer agrees to these rules by ticking the box in the order;
3. The Controller is entitled to change these Rules at any time. It is obliged to publish the new version of the Rules on its website.
These Rules come into force on 5.3.2021.